By colocating your server, it does not mean that you'll have to manage your server on your own. Wowrack offers excellent managed services plans that allow our engineers to fully manage your infrastructure.
Click here for the details of our managed services plans.
Cross connect anywhere within our facility is provided at no additional charge. If you would like a cross connect to the meet me room, it will be charged monthly at $250.
If you would like to cross connect to different building (or your own facility), the cost would be $250 + any additional cost for cross connect.
Other Datacenter Services
We also offer ala-carte datacenter services such as:
- Remove, replace and re-seat components
- Coordination of circuit provisioning
- Circuit turn-up
- Circuit testing
- Routine diagnostics to systems, either at scheduled times or as required
- Installation and upgrades, pre-scheduled
- Securing cabling and connections
- Relaying status of equipment LED's and display information
- Basic observation and reporting on local environment
- Signal testing a circuit with diagnostic equipment for trouble shooting
- Installing or removing a loop on a carrier circuit to assist in remote testing
- Tape backup changing
- Terminating new BNC
- Managed installation of equipment
- This optional service enhancement provides a more comprehensive solution to remote management and maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Assembling, installing, or maintaining cabling, including cable organization, ties and labeling
- Modifying basic cable layout, such as Ethernet or FDDI connections
- Typing commands on a keyboard console
- Executing application scripts
- Simple file transfers between directories
- Moving equipment with a cage or cabinet
- Installation of previously supplied, customer owned equipment, and replacement, installation, or removal of customer owned equipment components
- Install or re-install of legal software supplied by the customer
- Inventorying of customer owned equipment, digital photos of equipment ...and more
- Licensed on in house Electrician rated at 480v , 220v and 110v certified.