External Network Monitoring
Having in house monitors that is closest to your infrastructure is the best way to determine your overall system health. Nevertheless, determining your system health within the same network is not the real benchmark to what others are seeing from the Internet. Wowrack has partnered with a 3rd party monitoring organization named Hyperspin in order to deliver external monitoring from Hyperspin’s server all around the world.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Non-Stop Monitoring: Unless you are a robot, it is infeasible for you to keep checking your website or server to see if it is available. Leave this tedious job to our automated service, and enjoy peace of mind!
- Multi-Protocol Support: Hyperspin supports ping, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP, MySQL, and any arbitrary services running on TCP/IP.
- Downtime Notification: Be the first to know when your website or server is in trouble! Hyperspin notify via email and SMS.
- Global Monitoring Locations: Hyperspin monitor your website & servers from a global monitoring network not just to make sure they are UP but also available to worldwide users.
- Add "Live Status Report" to Your Site: Are you a web host with reliable service but having no way to convince your (potential) customers? We let you easily display an uptime report on your website. Gain more customer confidence and sales!
- Send Reboot Request to Your Provider During Downtime: You can use our service to automatically send email to your provider during downtime, to request for a reboot or any additional investigation.
- Uptime & Performance Reports: Do you know the uptime and performance of your website or server? Hyperspin make all these available to you in easy-to-read reports.
- False Alarm Elimination: We employ advanced verification technology to eliminate false alarms. No more waking up at nights just to find out your website or server is running fine.
- Maintenance Scheduling: You can define (one-time or recurring) maintenance windows so that we pause monitoring during those periods or simply exclude them from uptime reporting.
- Free Data Migration Service: Are you using another monitoring service? We can import the uptime history into your account for free, making the switch easy and painless.
- Easy to Use: No complicated software to install; all you need is a web browser.