May 4, 2020 - Reny Pebriasari
Covid-19 Situational Update from Wowrack
A Message from Wowrack’s CEO, Ed Osckar
Dear Valued Customer,
As the global effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we at Wow Technologies, Inc are committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We continue to monitor the developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, including the recent Washington State “Stay at Home” order by Governor Inslee as of 3/23/2020, I wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide your Hosting needs.
What you can expect from us :
- Our business operation has been deemed as “essential” business as Datacenter operators and Network Operators in the “Stay at Home” order. This means that Wowrack will continue to operate our Data Center and Cloud infrastructure and be able to support it.
- Our Data Center continues to be operational and staffed 24/7. Employees who are not feeling well are required to stay home. Employees onsite are required to follow the public health authorities’ guidance on personal hygiene, infection prevention, and control practices.
- All employees who are not essential to facility maintenance have been asked to work remote; we’ve limited travel and opted for virtual meetings whenever possible.
- We are increasing cleaning frequency in high traffic touch points such as door handle and finger print reader for our Datacenter and office doors.
- Only authorized customers are welcome to visit our datacenter when necessary, but at this time, we have asked our employees to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others.
- We are rescheduling and/or cancelling all non-essentials in-person meetings. We can still be reached virtually thru email, phone conferences, zoom meetings, and video calls.
- All on-site customer projects that requires our engineer to be on-site will have to be rescheduled unless it is an outage or emergency situation.
Our request to you:
- We recognize that your business still have to operate and projects still have to be performed in a timely manner. However, due to the “Stay at Home” Order and the safety of our employees, we request that all non-critical projects that requires in-person or on-site visit to be rescheduled to later dates. Our Network operation team is still available 24/7/365 to attend to your request remotely if needed.
- Unless necessary, please avoid interfacing with our employees face to face. If you need carts, tools, etc during your visit to our Datacenter, please request those items by sending your request to email@example.com so that our staff can put your requested items beside your cabinet. Once you are done, you can leave those items beside your cabinet and update the ticket so our staff can retrieve them.
- We urge you to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We appreciate the trust that you place in Wow Technologies Inc. and assure you we will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while maintaining a high standard of service!
Chief Executive Office