June 11, 2020 - Reny Pebriasari
Site Visit to Wowrack – Facial Covering Requirement
Dear valued Wowrack customers,
As governments and health agencies around the world begin considering to and/or easing quarantines, starting Wednesday, June 10th, Wowrack will start requiring everyone that visits Wowrack’s office or data center to wear facial coverings within all common areas of Wowrack facilities.
Regarding the protocols, you must:
- Wear any face coverings that fit snugly and cover one’s nose and mouth. Cloth-based face coverings are permitted (it does not have to be surgical grade or N95-rated masks).
- Wear the face coverings at all times within the common and near entry/exit areas.
- Bring your own facial coverings for Wowrack will be unable to provide those to visitors due to limited supplies globally.
During your visitation, we also suggest you to:
- Maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
- Limit your time in the common areas as well as site visits and onsite personnel to a minimum or critical activities only. Work activities requiring 3rd party vendors, onsite auditors or non-essential staff should be deferred.
- Help keep the number of occupants per elevator to a maximum of 2.
- Immediately report onsite positive cases of COVID-19 to Wowrack Management at email@example.com should you find any.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding pertaining to these guidelines and protocols. Should there be any future changes or adjustments, we will keep you updated promptly.