Cloud & Server Hosting
Sign Up for Backup Free Trial
Unlimited physical servers
Unlimited VM servers
Capped at committed storage
- Local and cloud backup for flexible, hybrid protection.
- Recovery of any platform from the cloud to bare metal.
- New! VM Flashback for incremental restore.
- Backup and recovery of selected files, folders, or a complete system.
- Backup of Windows servers/desktops/laptops, Linux servers and desktops, and MacOS X desktops/laptops.
- Backup of Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Active Directory (New), and Windows System State
- Support for VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V / RHEV / Linux KVM / Citrix XenServer / Oracle VM Server / Virtuozzo VMs and containers (new)
- For service providers: off-site backup in the Acronis Cloud, your own cloud, or Azure, Amazon S3, or other 3rd party storage
- Initial seeding program
- New! Large scale recovery
- Disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup staging support
- New! Customer self-service backup monitor to control backups
- New! Customer centralized views of activities and alerts
- New! Simplified P2V and V2V migration
- New! Supports local disaster recovery
How secure will my data be?
- You will be the only one who can access your Data.
- Your Data is encrypted-even before it leaves your server/computer
- Your data is stored in an SSAE-16 certified secure Datacenter with redundant UPS, Chillers, HVAC and backup generators. Our Datacenter is designed to continue running even when utility power is out.
- Your data is stored in a triple redundant storage with outstanding error correction. This technology makes it more effective and reliable than traditional RAID setup.
Why should I use offsite backups?
Cons for onsite backup:
Time consuming, large upfront cost, not scalable, low security, high risk of breach, theft, fire, flood, limited IT support
Pros for online backup:
Set it and forget it, scalable, secure datacenter, secure server, 24/7 support, easy data retrieval from anywhere in the world.
A trackable cost. No more budget forecasting for your data backup software, hardware, power and IT needs.
Can I get private cloud storage?
Wowrack provides private storage solutions on many scales. We would be happy to provide you with a private backup solution that fits your companies needs. Just talk with our business team and discuss your needs.
Can I upload and recover large amounts of data quickly?
Initial Seeding & Large Scale Recovery
- Create a full system backup to an external hard disk drive.
- Mail the drive to Wowrack, and we will safely transfer your backup to the Wowrack Cloud.
- Continue your protection with smaller incremental backups made directly to the Wowrack Cloud.
Large Scale Recovery
- Wowrack offers a convenient large scale recovery service independent of your network access/capabilities.
- Simply order a hard drive of your backup from our datacenter
- We will mail it to you via overnight delivery.
- Restore the data directly from the hard disk, avoiding potential network bottlenecks
Where will my data be stored?
Your data will be safely stored at our Data Center located in Seattle, WA, USA which is staffed 24/7.
Can I come to the datacenter for a tour?
Absolutely! Please schedule a tour